Saturday, February 5, 2011

You Guys Are GREAT!!!!!

I just have to tell you all how happy you make me. . .
I love how enthusiastic you all are with this project! I taught a class today at CQ and there were 4 of my YITL girls in this class, all 4 of you had your cameras with you to capture the day for your albums. The same thing happened at the last class I taught. WOW! I am so impressed! These ladies were taking pictures of each other, their projects and even me (BTW - I want copies of those for my album, so send them my way. . . .please). Chris even had her YITL note cards with her (out in the table as she worked). I got some photos of it to share with you all.
Do you remember reading in the (many) papers I gave you when you signed up for YITL about carrying around a stack of index cards held together with a ring to keeps notes on? Well, Chris has made one and says she takes it with her where ever she goes. Look at how cute this is. . .

The Front
The Insides The Back
It's very simple to make and very portable! Good job Chris - and thanks for sharing!

I was so inspired when I got home that I got cracking on my album. I got all of my pictures for the month of January edited and sent off to Costco for printing. I will pick them up in the morning and fill my pages while I watch the Super Bowl with the family (I am not really a football fan, but I love Gary and he is a fan).
One month down and eleven more to go!
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment