Monday, June 6, 2011

WITL - Day 2

Well Ladies here we are on Day 2 of my WITL. Man am I BORING!!!! When you have to document what you really do it is really eye opening!
Anyways - it was an uneventful day but I did manage to get some pictures - even a self portrait of myself in the mirror. I got some pictures of the girls and of dinner and some of the routine things we do around here. I think I have decided to do a little "film strip" set of pictures of the things that happen every day - dishes, dinner, diapers etc. No need to have pix of those on each day. I have not decided 100% on what my final layout is going to look like - but I have some ideas rolling around in my head. Anyways - just thought I'd check in with you all and let you know I am still plugging along here and haven't given up yet. I hope you all had a great day
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment