Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friday - I mean Saturday Update #6 - Another Great Idea

Hey girls - how ya all doing??? I am sorry I am late making my weekly update this week. It has been a TOUGH week for me!!! But I am here now. I got an email today from one of the "Lifers" Linda H, with a great idea. here is the email I got from her. . .

"Hi Marta,
I had an idea for my Year in The Life project I wanted to share with you.I plan to have all the pictures I take this year put on CD's and will put them in CD holders that fit in a binder that I bought at Office Max. I have such a hard time not using all my pictures that I take I decided I could pick and choose and still have all my pictures in my book. I'll put the CD's in the back of my binder.
Linda"

You can get these CD sleeves for about $7 at the office supply. I am adding them to my album as well at the end of the year. Great idea Linda - thanks for sharing with us!!!!

So, does anyone else have any great ideas to share with the group? Just send them my way and I will post them here for everyone to see.

Don't forget to check out the other page tabs at the top of the blog - you never know when I have added something new! Like tonight, I added a NEW assignment for everyone. Check it out!

Have a great weekend everyone and don't forget to get some pix on Valentine's Day for your Holidays and Celebrations section.

Toodles



No comments:

Post a Comment