Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Update

So how are you guys doing? Have you started (finished) your assignment for this month? Have you been taking pictures, saving memorabilia, and jotting down notes? I have been SUPER BUSY this week - we are redecorating my studio so everything is displaced and my house is a mess! But I have been using my calendar to jot things down at the end of the day each day. Nothing big just simple little notes so that later I can remember what happened on what day and add a little more "verbiage" for my YITL album when I have time. I hope you are finding a system that works for you so that this project can comfortably fit into your life.

As many of you know I love to read Ali Edwards' blog and this week I enjoyed looking over her Project Life pages she has made. Project Life is a Becky Higgins project that is very similar to our YITL project. I thought you might like to see what she has going on and that it might inspire you a little. So click HERE to see her most recent pages.

Well, I hope you all have a great week!
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment