Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Update #4

Hello Friends! How has your week gone? It has been busy around here - working on my new studio space, having the girls each day and all of the other stuff I mess around with daily. But even though it has been a busy week it has been a good week! I have not had a chance to actually work in my YITL album but I have been making notes on my calendar and taking pictures when I can. How are you guys doing on yours?
I also wanted to let you all know that we had 2 more gals join our group this past Saturday - I will be taking them their kits this afternoon. So join me in welcoming Sandy Kelly and Dawn Brown!!!!
WELCOME Ladies!
Another thing I wanted to remind you all of is the assignment for this month - To finish your divder page for your Blessings and Gratitude section before the end of the month. Well guess what? Today is the 28th - you only have a few more days to finish! I let you in on a little secret. . . I do not have mine finished! I have the front side done but not the back. I am going to finish it up tonight while the house is empty. Did you all see that Ann G finished hers and I posted it under the assignments page - take a peek if you haven't already. Anyone else ready to share their's? Just send me a picture of it online and I will get it posted to inspire the rest of us!!!!
WEll, girls I think that's it for today - have a SUPER GREAT weekend!
Toodles
PS - I found these great quotes on Gratitude that I thought you might like - maybe you will want to use one in your book???

No comments:

Post a Comment