Thursday, April 7, 2011

I got off track a little. . .

That's right - March was one of those months for me. I felt as though I was behind in everything I did in March. It seemed that no matter how hard I tried, how little I slept, how often I pawned the girls off I just couldn't catch up! I think a lot of it is because I had the month-long headache in Feb and that I never got caught up from then. Or maybe I have just lost my knack for prioritizing???? Either way - I feel like I am slowly catching up. This Sunday is our 2nd quarterly meeting at 1pm - I hope to see most of you there. this quarter we will be working on (catching up and) these 3 sections. . . *My Community *Home Sweet Home *and our first go at A Week in the Life I am getting kinda excited about doing the WITL section. Anyhoo - I know I have heard from several of you that say you are having trouble getting started and that you are behind on the 1st quarter's sections. Well don't worry about it, okay. I decided that when I first envisioned this project it was supposed to be fast and easy and not take up a ton of time. I really just wanted a record of my life and how we as a family spent our days. I have gotten a little caught up in needing it to be "perfect" and have tried too hard to do all of the "pretty stuff" which was not the goal of this particular project. So tonight I did the whole month of March in 22 mins! Well, sort of - I had to wait 1 hour for the prints to be printed at walgreens. It isn't fancy, but that's okay. It was important to me to get it done and to try to NOT be an over-achiever for once. I am not saying that there won't be "Fancy" things in my book - just not the month of March. So any ways I will have it with me on Sunday and I will explain what I did. See ya all then M See ya all then M

No comments:

Post a Comment