Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just a Quickie Tonight. . .

It has been a L-O-N-G day for me!!! But I had these pix printed about 2 weeks ago to share with you all and I just have not had time to get them posted. Tonight I made sure I did it!
So - here's what I wanted to share with you all. The prints below are 4x6 collage prints that I made at Walgreens. All you have to do is upload your pictures and select collage, pick the photos you want in the collage (you can do a TON or just a few) and they will automatically build a collage for you. If you do not like the placement you can "shuffle" the images around until you get it just how you want it. They will even add a title for you (I wish I would have had one like that printed for you guys to see also). You can do them in either portrait or landscape, pick your border color & thickness, font, and font color. They come in 4x6, 5x7($1.99), 8x10($3.99) sizes. The 4x6 is only 29 cents!!!

This is one I did of my Bug - playing on her ladybug quilt I made her

And this is my Monkey playing in the bubbles at the sink after I did dishes.

I did these collages quickly with photos I already had on Walgreens so they are not anything great - but I wanted to show you this option.

Costco offers this service too, except the smallest size they do is an 8x10 - but they do offer an 8x12 which is a really FUN size! They also offer 2 lines instead of one for your title. Their 8x10 (and 8x12) price is only $1.49 and they go all the way up to a 20x30 for $8.99.

This is a really great way to add a lot of photos in a small space or tell a whole story with lots of images using only one print in your YITL albums. And you are not having to do any work at all! You can't beat the prices either!!!
Anyhoo - I hope this was a helpful idea for you all. Let me know if you end up giving this a try - I would love to see what you come up with!
Talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment