Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Need A Clone of ME!!!!!

Do you ever feel like this? I have decided I either need more hours in the day or a clone of myself to get everything done! There is so much that needs to be done and so much I want to get done and somehow I am just scratching by these days.
I wonder if I am just less organized?
OR
Has life just gotten so much more busy?
These are the questions wandering through my mind lately. Well, I have no answer. I do however have lots of excuses/reasons why I always feel (and am) always a bit behind. I suppose I am telling you all of this to let you know I am sorry I have not made my Friday posts the past 2 Fridays. I promise to try to do better. I actually write a post for you almost everyday - funny thing though, the post never seems to escape my mind through my fingers on the keyboard and onto the blog!
Well, enough rambling from me tonight. I hope you are all have a super fantastic weekend and I hope your week is the best ever for you!!! I will be back soon with photos to share and hopefully something inspiring for you as you continue your YITL journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment