Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just Checking In. . .

Sorry I have been away for so long girls - you have NOT been forgotten, I promise! Each night I say to myself "before you go to bed tonight you need to update the YITL blog" and then it is 3am, 4am or later and the girls will be here in a couple of hours and I shut down and go to bed. I appologize! Some of you know that lately I have been struggling with my hormones and have just not been myself (there was actually a couple of weeks were I didn't think I could start or end a phrase without the "F-word") So lots of things have suffered from my lack of attention lately - you should see my floors! So anyways that is my story and I am sticking to it. . . .




Baseball Cards

As you all know we are having our next meeting on Friday, Aug 5th. I promised you all "baseball cards" of everyone in our group at that meeting. I have all of the photos done but I am waiting for the "stats" for some of you (Linda, Dawn, Sharon, Anita) . Please try to get this info to me in the next 10 days so that I can finish up the cards and keep my promise to you all.
Here is the info I need from you - please just send me an email with your info
*Name
*Birthday
*Why are you doing the YITL project?



Keeping Up


How many of you are totally up-to-date in your albums?????


I know I have fallen behind but I am trying to get everything all caught up. This is a photo I jus had printed for the Easter holiday layout. The main picture is 6x12 3/8" and the title below is 1x12 3/8". I had them printed on the same photo and just cut them apart. Those little skinny border pieces on some of our page protectors can be a little tricky to fill. So whenever possible I like just making a photo title to go in there. It is easy to do in Photoshop and I like easy!


I still need to finish my Father's Day page and finish up May and June - they are started, just not finished. My goal is to be TOTALLY caught up by our next meeting. This might be a little tricky since I am heading to San Diego tomorrow morning until Sat night and then I am leaving again for Disneyland on the 27th for the girls' birthday trip. And did I mention I am hosting teh Bday party here at the house for 40+ people 3 days before we leave???? That's right, I am a CRAZY person!!!!! Anyhoo - you all have a great week and I hope your 4th of July was FANTASTIC!!!! (crap - I forgot that holiday - I need to get abother page done!) See you all real soon - and don't forget to get your stats to me STAT!!!!!

P.S. I just wanted to tell you all that I failed my attempt at WITL twice!!!! Both times I tried, I was so hormonal that I ended up fighting with my beloved Gary (something we never do) and I just don't want that to be in the week I document. I want it to be a real look into my day to day life. So I will be trying it again - maybe next week.


Okay I am outta here - gotta go pack!



No comments:

Post a Comment