Monday, May 2, 2011

It's May now. . .

so I am busily trying to get my April & Easter pages together for my album. But I thought I'd share part of my April with you here. . .


We had Lady Bug Day here last week where I live and since I call London "Lady Bug" I of course had to take the girls. I wanted a whole page dedicated to this event so I did a 8x10 digital layout for this event. There were reporters there and I got interviewed (because London was all dressed up in her ladybug gear) and London & my Mom got their pictures in the newspaper. So on the other side of this photo I will add the newspaper article. You can see it HERE if you want.


You can click on the picture to see it bigger if you want


I hope you all had a great April and Easter and that you got some cool pictures and "stuff" to put in your albums! I have a few reminders for you here too -

1. Friday(6th) is the "Life" sign class - 5:30 - 8:30pm. So far I have these girls confirmed:

Linda
Sharon
Joanie
Anne B.

Dawn

I need to know by Tuesday (tomorrow) if you plan on being there!

2. Have you made a date on your calendar for your "Week in the Life" yet?

3. Last call for Teresa Collins brads - I am placing that order tomorrow. Email me if you want some.


I guess that's it for tonight - see ya Friday if you are coming!!!!
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment